Ripple XRP – The Digital Asset for Worldwide Payments
Ripple XRP is one of the most important crypto currencies in the world. It was first introduced in 2013 by Open Coin under co-founder Chris Larsen. Ripple XRP is a cryptocurrency but also an open source payment network.
Ripple XRP is also a payment network that allows easy payments worldwide in any currency through the use of some exchange services. The Ripple XRP currency’s main objective is to free individuals from the restrictions of traditional financial networks such as banks and other financial institutions that charge fees exchanging currency. By using Ripple XRP, people and traders can send money for free, without needing licenses or paying any fee.
The appreciation of the Ripple XRP will allow the company to obtain more resources to finance its main operations. Chris Larsen, co-founder of Open Coin, believes that having a central currency company serves the interests of its users. Several banks and companies are already using Ripple’s platform to facilitate and complete their own transactions, allowing faster and better results.
Advantages of the Ripple Cryptocurrency
- This cryptocurrency was designed for enterprise use, it offers banks and payment platforms a reliable, on-demand option to provide liquidity for international payments.
- By using XRP, banks and financial institutions can easily source liquidity in real time with no need for pre-funding Nostro accounts.
- Ripple XRP easily handles over 1,500 transactions per second every hour of every day, and the platform can scale to handle as many transactions as Visa, around 50,000.
- The platform is made with open-source technology, and it was built on the principles of blockchain with an increasing number of validators.
- The platform and its currency have a five-year record of stable governance and technology that makes it ready and functional for enterprise and institutional use.